Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 3-5, 85 more to go!

I am sore. I am so sore! This weekend really got me off track. I really thought I would be able to wake up in the mornings and do this, but I was wrong. I did manage to do my workouts while Little Man napped though. Right now I am doing P90x Classic, but I think I am going to switch to Lean. I have weight that I really need to lose before I start getting ripped (hah hah). I am drinking my Shakeology once a day, and loving it! It is a meal replacement shake with lots of goodies in it! I can't wait for lunch time! For breakfast, I had egg whites and whole wheat toast. I must say, I had that at 7:40am, and it in now 1:45pm, and guess what? I am not hungry yet! Usually I would be hungry by 10am, after eating sugary cereal, fast food breakfast, or white toast! But after this breakfast, I was full, and I am still full. Water has become my best friend. No pop for me anymore.

I have had a few people ask me if I am getting paid to do P90x, drink Shakeology, and write this blog, but I am not. I am just writing this for myself, to keep track of my goals, my accomplishments and to keep myself motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great! Even though you aren't hungry because of your healthy breakfast, make sure you are getting your clean snacks in and feeding your body! You are burning so many calories with P90X. Keep it going girl!

    ReplyDelete