Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 2, 88 more to go!

Well, I fell asleep writing my Day 2 blog, and didn't get a chance to publish it. Whoops. I am wiped out. Yesterday I didn't wake up for my workout. I decided that on the weekends, I would do my workouts while Little Man takes a nap in the afternoons. I honestly thought that plan would backfire as I had a lot of shows to catch up on and wanted to just sit and watch TV while he slept. But, I pushed through the tiredness and did it!! The work out was a beast. I had to keep hitting pause and kept yelling "I hate you Tony!!". I did complete it. But again, not to my best ability. I ate clean yesterday, had whole wheat toast, egg whites and fruit for breakfast instead of chocolate chip pancakes!

So here is my picture from today, hopefully today's workout is a little lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment