Monday, April 16, 2012

Workout at home!!

Sometimes being a mother can be stressful. We rarely get alone time, and it is hard for us to make time to go to the gym. Gym memberships are getting more and more expensive and then you either have to find a sitter, or arrange for the gym, (like the YMCA) to watch your child while you work out. I know I wouldn't be comfortable doing that, and I wouldn't get in a good workout because I would be thinking about Ty the whole time and worrying about him.

I found that working out at home is so much easier!! And you often get better results. I workout while Ty is in bed for the evening. I know exactly where he is, I know he is safe, so I can just focus on my workout. Many of my mom friends work out at nap time or before their child wakes up. I found that with mine and Ty's schedule, night time works best for us.

What kind of workouts are good for at home? That is a question I often get. I highly recommend any of the Beachbody programs. Turbo Fire is what really helped me shred 20lbs!!! 20lbs in just a matter of months! Chalean Johnson will be your trainer and she will lead you to success! She keeps you motivated and she is so much fun to workout with!



I also recommend P90X, Chalean Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, Insanity, Asylum and many more!

You can find all the information about great at home workout programs on this site:

www.beachbodycoach.com/rachyloupie

I will be forming challenge groups this week so we can all keep each other accountable and lose that weight, or tone up in time for summer!

You have to make a change to see a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment