Friday, January 6, 2012

I am back, and stronger than ever!

Well, I am back! After my miserable failure with P90X, I decided to do something else. I have decided to do Brazil Butt Lift, a Beachbody workout. Let me tell you, this workout is amazing! I have had so many people ask me about it, and even tell me that they have ordered it because of me! It feels so good to be able to inspire others, and help others on this road to becoming fit!

I have decided to become a Beachbody Coach! With the help of my good friend Sara (who has inspired me more than anyone ever could), I decided to take a leap of faith, and just do this! Not only will it be more motivation for me, but I will be able to work with others, and maybe help some people out who have failed before.

I have noticed a HUGE change in my body thanks to BBL, and Shakeology, and have been sharing my before and now pictures on Facebook, so I may as well share on my blog!



I feel fabulous!

1 comment: